Meet and Assist Service
This special service is tailored to different people such as First Time Travelers, Corporate Executives, VIPs, Young Passengers, Elderly Passengers, Passengers with Reduced Mobility and Group Travel.
Meet and Assist Services include:
- Personal assistance around airport
- Assistance from respective departure and arrival points
- Assisting passengers in connecting flights
- Airport regulations assistance
- Pre-boarding assistance
- Group check-in
- Assistance with baggage handling
- Getting taxis
- All “no show” guests will still be charged for the service as we require notice of any travel changes.
- The fast track service doesn’t allow you to bypass any additional/random search which is assigned by the airline, border control or security (SSSS guests).
- Submission of application doesn’t guarantee service. Service is based on availability.
- Booking notice: 48 hours in advance of arriving / departing passenger flights. However, earlier notification is appreciated and accepted.
- Booking notice for larger groups beyond 48 hours’ is required to make the necessary arrangements needed.
- Payment: at the time of booking we will require either the guest / company credit card to receive payment. Cards will only be processed after the service is provided.
- For your convenience, a copy of your receipt will be emailed to you once charged.
How to Book the Service?
- Please fill the Request Quote Form below and submit at least 24 hours to time.
- Please send us full names of passengers, date and flight details together with a booking reference number of the flight reservation.
- To coordinate the service the best way possible we may need details regarding the transfer service after arriving at the airport, in order to contact the driver and verify the status of the transfer service itself.
We require at least 48 hours’ notice for larger groups so that we can make the necessary preparations.