The following instructions pertain to medical clearance and fitness to fly. Most people with existing medical conditions are able to fly on a commercial aircraft without difficulty. However on flight the cabin air is pressurized and precautions are sometimes needed if you have a respiratory or heart problem.
Medical clearance is required if
- Fitness to travel is in doubt as a result of recent illness, hospitalization, injury or surgery
- You have an existing unstable medical condition
- Special services such as oxygen or the use of medical equipment on board is needed
- You are traveling for medical reasons or treatment
It is recommended that you check any vaccination requirements at least six weeks prior to your international departure and carry adequate travel insurance to cover any medical costs incurred abroad. Most medical cases are straightforward, but others require individual assessment. Your fitness to fly is based on internationally accepted criteria, the aim being to ensure that you have a safe, comfortable and uneventful journey.
Malesi Air Services provide medical support to travelers who are affected during or after their travel. Please contact us for medical assistance and in obtaining the required medical clearance. Medical clearance is only considered upon receipt of the medical information forms.
How to Book the Service?
- Please fill the Request Quote Form below and submit.
- Give specific details of the service you need